Monday 25 July 2011

Best and Worst

Seeing as anyone reading this will be doing so to find out about me, I thought I'd give everyone a bit more of an insight into my life, and the special person in it.
The best and my most favourite thing about me is Dave, my fiancĂ©. He is the most amazing person I have ever known. He already is an amazing father to Jack, and I can't wait for us to have our own child. We're moving into our new flat on the 19th of August, and we're getting married early next year.
The worst thing about me? I smoke. I don't even know why I do it. I hate it so much! I hate the smell, I hate the taste, I hate that it's become such an unsociable thing to do, and most of all, I hate the health damaging aspect of it. When I was younger, I was so against smoking. My nan has been smoking 60 a day since she was 12, and when my brother, Matt, and I were kids, we used to snap her cigarettes and flush them down the loo! But some where along the line, I became addicted to them. And now, I'm determined to quit. I've wanted to for ages, but I think the prospect of falling pregnant has finally given me something to make me more driven. I'm not a particularly 'heavy' smoker, but I am already cutting down :) I'll make sure I fill everyone in on how it goes; wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment