Saturday 23 July 2011

It all begins...

My name's Emma. I've been with Dave for 5 months, and although we're moving quick, we're more than ready for a baby. We got engaged on the 5th of May, and have been living together pretty much since we got together. I guess you could say our relationship is a bit 'controversial'. There's a bit of an age difference, and as stated before, we moved particularly quick.

But the thing is, we haven't rushed. I feel like there's a difference between moving quick, and rushing. Rushing is when you do everything straight away, without thinking. Moving quickly, however, is when you know what you want; you think about it, and you know. And when you know what you want, why should you wait? Dave makes me happy. He treats me like a princess, he's gorgeous, he makes me laugh, and I love him more than anything.

We've spoken for a while about having a baby. And now, everything seems to be in place for it to happen. We move into our new flat next month, we both work, and we both have time for a child. I look at him with other children, and I fall in love with him just a little bit more- even when I don't think it's physically possible for me to love him any more! I can't wait for us to have our own little bundle, and I guess this is just the start...

No comments:

Post a Comment