Thursday 28 July 2011

Mood swings!

I have no idea what's wrong with me today. I've been in quite possibly, the most argumentative mood I've ever been in in my life. I carried on an argument with Dave for like, no real reason. I just want to argue. And I want to be mean! I reckon it's a combination of not smoking as much as I'm used to, and the fact that I've had two faint positive pregnancy tests, and a negative, so my brain is all over the place. And the last few days I've had cramps like, where I think my ovaries are, so if I'm not pregnant then I think I may have ovulated. So I'm just a massive pile of hormonal grump today! I've been so tired as well, which can't have helped in the slightest! Let's hope for everyone else's sake that I'm not like this for long, and that this isn't a sign of what I'm going to be like during pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment