Sunday 7 August 2011

4 DPO!

Firstly, I'm sorry I haven't posted on here for a few days! I've been so bloody busy I haven't had time to write properly, and I didn't want to put a half-hearted sentence on here!
I am currently 4DPO, and I have so many symptoms, it's unreal! Here is a list of some of them:

  • Bloating
  • Cramps
  • Feeling 'heavy'
  • Sore abdominal muscles
  • Achy legs and hips
  • Backache
  • Boobies feel full
  • Darkened areola
  • Montgomery's Tubercles
  • Sensitive and tender breasts
  • Sore and sensitive nipples
  • Feeling anxious
  • Moody
  • Irritable
  • Weepy
  • Light headed-ness
  • Increased Thirst
  • Headache
  • Increased saliva
  • Strange taste in mouth
  • Stuffy nose
  • Fatigue
  • Sleeplessness
  • Vivid dreams
  • Frequent urination
  • Food aversion
  • Weird appetite
  • Nausea
To be honest, I know they're all pretty much irrelevant, because even if this is 'my cycle', I won't have even had implantation yet! I'm trying to hold off at least until Friday before I do a test, but will be using my FRERs on the 19th, which will be a big weekend! I move on the 19th, and have my engagement party on the 20th! So maybe a third celebration for the weekend?! Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment