Wednesday 10 August 2011

7dpo

I haven't been on here for a few days again, mainly because I don't have much to say and don't want to babble you all to death!
Today, I am 7dpo, and having a hell of a lot of symptoms. I don't think I've had an implantation dip in my temperature yet, so even if I have caught the eggy this month, I don't think I will technically be 'pregnant' just yet. If anyone wants to take a look at my chart, it's here... BBT and Ovulation chart.

I've had a bit of a slow week so far to be honest, and I'm quite happy, because next weekend is a busy one! Moving, testing, and the engagement party. Safe to say, whether I'm up the duff or not, I'm going to be bloody knackered!
I have been testing already (crazy, I know!) on my ICs, and so far, all negatives (no surprise there, at 7dpo!). But I will make sure to keep you all informed!

No comments:

Post a Comment