Tuesday 23 August 2011

I'm back!

I didn't realise how long it's been since I last posted! It's been completely manic around here lately, so I've barely had a chance to think! So here are a few updates;


TTC- My period came a week or so ago, so I'm now on CD9, and back to square one! It's not all doom and gloom though, because it's my first real bleed since coming off the implant, so it's a bit of a relief to know everything's gone back to normal! I had a 26 day cycle, and 11 day luteal phase, so it all seems pretty much okay at the moment!


The engagement party went amazingly well, and I had such an amazing time! I couldn't find anything that I actually wanted to wear, so we went shopping the day before and I found a gorgeous playsuit to wear. It's from Republic, and only cost 20 pounds, so I was rather impressed!


And here are a few pictures from the day:

 My best friend and I

My sister, Me, Dave and my brother

 My other best friend- My sister and I

 Me, Dave

Kiera-Rose, Me, Dave, Matthew

We also moved the day before the party, so the last few days have been completely hectic! We've finally sorted the flat out, we're all settled and I am loving life right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment